Thursday 19 February 2009

The Game Of Life



One of my tasks in game design this week was to make a version of Conway's Game of Life. If you do not know what this is then check out the wiki page here.

By clicking on the spaces you want to make populated you can trigger awesome chain reaction.

In my version you press the space bar to continue to the next stage in the reaction.

Download my spin on "The Game Of Life" here. Have a play around with it.

Took me a few hours in the labs today. I'm pretty happy i have got it done because now i can do other subjects work with the rest of the week.

1 comment:

HEROBITS said...

Strategy is the name of the game. You got to have a sharp mind to defeat your opponent. Never underestimate your foe otherwise it's game over. Plot your tactics just like HEROBIT's Power-Up|Attack|Resist|Damage|Draw Phase game play (a new card game soon to be released on June 21, 2009.) Play with the deception but never let it dupe you.