Monday 27 April 2009

Update


As i work my way through loads of assignments battling their increasingly difficult levels of difficulty i must still remember that on the 8th of may, end of exams, i am by no means finished with hardcore games programming for the year. I cannot rest because i must continue to program my game entry for Microsoft's imagine cup.

The new event relating to this that i wanted to share with you is that my team has indeed been assignment a mentor from Lionhead studios.
As my course leader points out this is not that useful to have this mentor helping us since he has a job to do whereas all the gaming staff at uni are just as qualified and their job is to help us all the time anyway, but it is always good to get contacts in the business.
When next year i am trying to get a work placement contact with my mentor may just get me a placement.

As well as this i am looking forward to the Microsoft Student Celibration in two days time, even if i have to get up around 5am to get there :)

1 comment:

r4 ds said...

The best on the net! Best. Product. Ever! We're loving it.