Tuesday 30 March 2010

Easter "Holiday"

Over the last term I have made a large amount of progress in all areas. My C++ skills have greatly improved and I now feel confident that I am good enough for a games studio.

My racing game is coming along nicely. My team handed in a alpha build last which included a menu systems, car and track selection, AI, pick-ups and a HUD. Gamebryo is treating us well now we have got to grips with it.

This week I am concentrating heavily on my Mobile Devices module coursework. I am programming a Java version of Llamasoft's classic arcade title "Llamatron" for mobile phones. As well as this task I must write a essay about the limitations of mobile phones as a platform. For some reason after all the programming a essay seems like a nice break.

Ill keep you updated with my progress and show you some screenshots once everything is presentable.

No comments: